Guide on how to level up?

iixCarbonZz

I have been at level one for a while now and i need to know how to level up. I've been trucking as a job so I have enough money to do it and i know about /buylevel but it says i need 3 respect points and I only have 2.

I don't know how to get them and i was wondering if anyone can make a guide on how to level yourself up.

Thanks in advance.

At every :00 you will get a payday.

A payday contains 1 respect point and some money. If you have FP (FactionPunish) at every payday you will lose one.

In conclusion, you have to stay online till :00 (ex: 20:00) to get a payday. When you make 3/3 type /buylevel.

At every :00 you will get a payday.

A payday contains 1 respect point and some money. If you have FP (FactionPunish) at every payday you will lose one.

In conclusion, you have to stay online till :00 (ex: 20:00) to get a payday. When you make 3/3 type /buylevel.

Thanks so much!

Also you need to have a high playing hours to be able to level up, having the necessary respect points isn't enough, you also need playing hours, this option is added just to get rid of the " sleepers " and make them actually play.

ok, awesome. they should do something about the idiot drivers too. surprisingly most of them are cops.

If you have the possibility to record a video, you can record while a cop drives the opposite lane or does drive-by, you can make a complaint on the panel and that cop will be warned.