Questions related to the SA:MP server

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you have any questions related to the SA:MP server, post here!

Hi guys some one help me i can't join in any group or factions i have lvl 30+ but i don't know why.

same problem bro just keep trying :(

@ if you want to be a taxi driver , you need :

Minimum level 5

To know well your main server locations, especially those in Los Santos.

To know Taxi Company rules and not deviate from them.

And a application in topic: http://bugged.ro/topic/100-taxi-company-aplicatii-applications-off/.

Bye !

how to become a taxi driver and can i change??

And yes!, you can change to another Faction, like P.D. or a Gang , just type /quitgroup, but you will be out whit 20/20 FP, this means you must wait 20 Hrs until you can join another faction again.

Hope i helped you

• 1 month later...

How can i join to any group??

You must have level 5+, and you must complete an aplication to the faction that you want to join. 

Go: buGGed.Ro -> Factions -> Any faction

• 3 weeks later...

How can i join to any group??

You have all the 'groups', factions right here -> http://bugged.ro/forum/9-factions/ . To join one you need at least level 5 and start an application at "Applications" topic following the model that is given to you, you can easily traslate all from the application on translate.google.com . When you are done just press the button Post to post it and wait until the Leader of that faction will answer to the applications, then you will find out if you are accepted or not.

Hi guys some one help me i can't join in any group or factions i have lvl 30+ but i don't know why.

Dude, you need to do this: Go to: BuGGeD=>Factions and choose one that have the aplications ON. And then write an aplication like in the Model an complet it with your dates.

Dude, you need to do this: Go to: BuGGeD=>Factions and choose one that have the aplications ON. And then write an aplication like in the Model an complet it with your dates.

@@DdorY He knows that. He is asking why isn't he accepted for the test.

@ the Leaders choose their members, you can't do anything about it..just make applications hoping they will accept you.

• 2 months later...

when i start my game it just don't show me the box where i should put my pass i can't login it just shows the    ((loading))
                                                                                                                                                                   ((Checking ban status))

PLEASE HELPP!!      :(   :(   :(   :(

• 3 weeks later...

How i can obtain this rp

You get 1 respect point per hour.

You can use /stats to see how many respect points you have and how many you need to level up.

Once you get enough respect points, you will be able to use /buylevel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...