New Jobs, new improvements, new opportunities!

Andrew Thiago

Hi, nice to meet you guys! I have some ideas of a new jobs for the server and an improvement to the existent one i hope you like it!

FIRST:

-Create Speed radars, functional tolls just like Gta iv.

-Create a new job: -

() Airliner Pilot: He would take passengers from an airport to another one. This service, would work the same way as the bus driver does, 

even if there's no player to pick up,he would fly to each airport, earning money for each stop that he made.

() Traffic officer: He would give tickets to bad drivers for example: driving on wrong way, parking his cars on middle of the streets, taking care of accidents of any kind on the streets, etc...

- Improve Garbage man Job:

1. Improve by creating routes just like the bus driver job does!

2. Work in pairs or with your friend, one guys would drive, the other, would collect the trash bags.

-Improve Bus driver Job:

1.Add the option to lock up and unlock the buses while on duty.

2.Create more routes like SF to LS, LS to SF, etc...

3.Keep your current progress even if you get out of the bus, just like the truck driver job. Just cancel the progress if you write /killcp.

4.Create a special route just to the freeways.

I liked your idea, but this is the wrong place to suggest.

Here, http://forum.bugged.ro/topic/1581-sugestii-pentru-server/

Go on this link, and suggest the same idea there.

Thank you,  did that, i just hope that more poeple could se this! Here, i  got just some views :( Could you help me to spread this? I don't speak Romania.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well,I mostly agree with what you've said but the traffic officer is already in practice,those who are in the LSPD can give tickets for driving the wrong way for the example and it can't really happen a job like this for every civilian because even if you give tickets only when a player is driving the wrong way,if you dont give him wanted he will not pay the ticket and imagine as well the amount of players who are going to give tickets away to everyone,I think those who are in LSPD are the best for this kind of job.I don't like the idea with speed radars,I mean okay,it's a roleplay and it should be all realistic but I think enough it's enough,it's already annoying each time you are stopped for driving the wrong way I don't want to be stopped for driving fast as well :)) . Regarding the bus and the garbageman job,I'm with you regarding that one.

• 2 weeks later...