English People

Kiparker9

Hello dude,

Welcome to our community. First of all, that you already know, it is a romanian community with 99.98% romanians are playing on the servers. You could join a faction / gang if you reach the requirements and you know english fluently to talk with leaders and the members as well. Hopefully you will understand what is going on here, if you won't, I apologize, nobody can do other things for you.

Have a good day,

flapp.

Hello All :D

Im French and i can speak little English, i want to know if some group or faction or only people who can speak english, it's for playing with english people to make rp or other.. :D

ID in Game : Kiparker9

thanks you :D

Hello, i'm LiNKiN., i play on blue server, if you need any help you can /call or /sms 1058. I like to help english players on server.

Salamualaekum , Hello guys :) i am a muslim nice to meet you guys :D

Nick name Blue.Bugged.Ro : Cryatalesia

^_______________^

Salamualaekum , Hello guys :) my name is Faiz Wahdi iam come from Indonesia and i was a muslim nice to meet you guys :D

Nick name Blue server : Crystalesia

^_______________^

• 3 weeks later...