[.]CaTTa

Shop premium points

salut, pot plati cu PayPal pentru a cumpara puncte premium Pentru ca in tara mea nu pot plati cu paysafecard.

hello, I can pay with PayPal to buy premium points Because in my country I can not pay with paysafecard

at this moment, you can't pay with paypal, only with paysafecard.

• Like 1

It's sadly we can't pay with PayPal. Today i did purchase a premium account using PaySafeCard but i needed that money for something else. If i would purchase with PayPal i would have premium account and my desired game i wanted. Shad0w, please accept payments with PayPal too. When someone refunds, you should consider deleting the account(because ban is not enough bad)

• Like 1

I think you can buy paysafe codes with paypal in eBay, I'm not sure though.. 

you have many sites where you can buy paysafecard codes with paypal or any other pay method, like visa mastercard etc

Currently no card / paypal payments can be made. The only method of payment is paysafecard.

The only site that offers paysafecard codes that can be bought using the card is https://www.wertkartenverkauf.com/. Any other site selling paysafecard codes is not authorized / official.

You can buy paysafecard codes on https://www.wertkartenverkauf.com/ only from certain countries and from some banks. You can check on that site if you can buy paysafecard codes with the card you own.