The server dies. How can we Fix it?! (Very Important) I hope admins/staff See This Topic (Message to Shadow/tibi)

First, let me introduce myself.

My Name is Omar, I have 18 Years and I'm from egypt.

I Have 4 years here on BuGGeD. i played in Green, White, Purple and Now in Blue.

Since 2 Years, it was 4 server online and all servers is full with 1000/1000 players. Now Lets see [Only 1 Server and with 300/1000] Why?

I will talk about things that may let us know why we lost all this players.

1-First- Since 4 Years, its same Summer quests and its same Giftbox and same Staff [Admins/Helpers].

2- The admins/helpers Now do not do anything for players. Only he Do banned/un banned etc.

Example: if i now send any message for an admin or helper He will not reply to me.

(This make players feeling bad about the Game)

3- Exploiting knowledge and mediations

4 years ago and until now I have seen only 4 Arabs Players in important positions (Admins/Helpers/Leaders)

4- Since the server started and until now I do not see any Arab Tester in any faction and now lets see i think 15% of players are arabs.

This makes the Arabs cannot enter the factions, and thus they feel bored and leave the server.

5- Its a bad thing that you get Rank 2 after 14 days and Rank 3 after 28 days, its too long time to get only rank 3! and if you got any fw's you have to stay another 7 days. I hope you make only rank 2 with 14 days and all others with only 7 days.

6- The leaders have to stay 250 days in a faction. its a bad thing, because all want to be a leader and 250 days it too long (8 months).

eximple, if leader hitman hate me for any reason. i have to wait  250 days for the new leader?!! (OMG).

Since I started playing on this server and I want to get any position (Leader/Helper or Admin)and so far I have not got any position.

This is not bad thing? 4 years trying to be leader and i know all rules?!!

But i never will get leader because you must know an admin for give you that!.

I'm sorry if I wrote anything wrong. ❤️ Thanks i hope Tibi/shadow or staff read This Topic!

• Upvote 2

They may read the topic, but their reaction is already known. No caring about because we are on 'bugged'. Many players said that, but guess what. I haven't seen any suggested updates on this server. And 250 is actually a short time, in my opinion.

On 8/3/2021 at 6:19 PM, stock.baby said:

They may read the topic, but their reaction is already known. No caring about because we are on 'bugged'. Many players said that, but guess what. I haven't seen any suggested updates on this server. And 250 is actually a short time, in my opinion.

All players leaved the server. and Now lets see? 200 player? from around +10k players? every day we lose someplayers becasue the staff. is bad. and do not do anything for players. and tibi, Shadow the owners dosen't matter and he don't open the server =)). Lets see another server and go to it. i'm sad for i spent +4 years in this game. and i'm very sad about lost this game.

On 7/29/2021 at 2:30 PM, RegaTa said:

First, let me introduce myself.

My Name is Omar, I have 18 Years and I'm from egypt.

I Have 4 years here on BuGGeD. i played in Green, White, Purple and Now in Blue.

Since 2 Years, it was 4 server online and all servers is full with 1000/1000 players. Now Lets see [Only 1 Server and with 300/1000] Why?

I will talk about things that may let us know why we lost all this players.

1-First- Since 4 Years, its same Summer quests and its same Giftbox and same Staff [Admins/Helpers].

2- The admins/helpers Now do not do anything for players. Only he Do banned/un banned etc.

Example: if i now send any message for an admin or helper He will not reply to me.

(This make players feeling bad about the Game)

3- Exploiting knowledge and mediations

4 years ago and until now I have seen only 4 Arabs Players in important positions (Admins/Helpers/Leaders)

4- Since the server started and until now I do not see any Arab Tester in any faction and now lets see i think 15% of players are arabs.

This makes the Arabs cannot enter the factions, and thus they feel bored and leave the server.

5- Its a bad thing that you get Rank 2 after 14 days and Rank 3 after 28 days, its too long time to get only rank 3! and if you got any fw's you have to stay another 7 days. I hope you make only rank 2 with 14 days and all others with only 7 days.

6- The leaders have to stay 250 days in a faction. its a bad thing, because all want to be a leader and 250 days it too long (8 months).

eximple, if leader hitman hate me for any reason. i have to wait  250 days for the new leader?!! (OMG).

Since I started playing on this server and I want to get any position (Leader/Helper or Admin)and so far I have not got any position.

This is not bad thing? 4 years trying to be leader and i know all rules?!!

But i never will get leader because you must know an admin for give you that!.

I'm sorry if I wrote anything wrong. ❤️ Thanks i hope Tibi/shadow or staff read This Topic!

I appreciate that you have concern for this server. First of all, I agree that over the time, the server has faced a steady downfall in active players. However, apart from your above addressed issues with the staff, the main reason for this outcome is that this game is very old, and a lot of players prefer playing new games. The server might be lacking updates but there's no guarantee that it will bring back all the players. People have been stuck indoors for almost a year, and they would prefer going out rather than staying home playing SA:MP.

I have been playing on this server since 2013, and I got leader/helper after 7 years. I am not a Romanian, nor I knew any admins to get this function. I would say it requires you to have a good reputation with the staff and also a little bit of luck to get leader/helper, you don't really need to be very close with any admin, it doesn't work that way.

The rule of 250 days for leader was added when I was actively a leader, and I'll say that it felt quite short in my opinion. You don't wanna be in a faction for 250+ days and then a new leader comes and wipes the entire faction and you lose all your days as a member. There will always be some leaders who don't know how to handle members, some might even hate you. This is not a reason to reduce the mandate period even further.

I have already created English tests for few factions, and most of them do take tests in English, there's not a concern for it. If the leaders don't understand English, they won't have any English Testers either, it's common sense, there's no obligation for it. You can apply in most of them and you'll find a test in English.

But some updates are surely required, and a little bit of change is due. I surely hope that Owners will do something about it, and you will always receive a reply from the staff. 

On 8/5/2021 at 6:30 PM, LiNKiN. said:

I appreciate that you have concern for this server. First of all, I agree that over the time, the server has faced a steady downfall in active players. However, apart from your above addressed issues with the staff, the main reason for this outcome is that this game is very old, and a lot of players prefer playing new games. The server might be lacking updates but there's no guarantee that it will bring back all the players. People have been stuck indoors for almost a year, and they would prefer going out rather than staying home playing SA:MP.

I have been playing on this server since 2013, and I got leader/helper after 7 years. I am not a Romanian, nor I knew any admins to get this function. I would say it requires you to have a good reputation with the staff and also a little bit of luck to get leader/helper, you don't really need to be very close with any admin, it doesn't work that way.

The rule of 250 days for leader was added when I was actively a leader, and I'll say that it felt quite short in my opinion. You don't wanna be in a faction for 250+ days and then a new leader comes and wipes the entire faction and you lose all your days as a member. There will always be some leaders who don't know how to handle members, some might even hate you. This is not a reason to reduce the mandate period even further.

I have already created English tests for few factions, and most of them do take tests in English, there's not a concern for it. If the leaders don't understand English, they won't have any English Testers either, it's common sense, there's no obligation for it. You can apply in most of them and you'll find a test in English.

But some updates are surely required, and a little bit of change is due. I surely hope that Owners will do something about it, and you will always receive a reply from the staff. 

Bro, owners do not play the game! how he will do a great things or updates for players?!

and you said the game is old and always people need a new games. no its a wrong i don't agree with you.

I played crossfire since 2012 and still now i play it and all love it +9 years and we love it. and too many games old and all play it untill now.

• 2 weeks later...

Its true, im with you Omar, if we saw bans logs we'ill see several players banned for cheat 90 days or permanent, Why don't we shorten the days of bans, and in giftbox only this server you have chance to win veh. Box 1%, and why we win only money in gift, tge gift its not all time online, that mean if the gift be on same times we need to win a good gifts not only money, i said that because all players have opinion like me, shad0w and tibi I hope you do something as soon as possible or in the future bugged will be removed because of minority playersIts true, im with you Omar, if we saw bans logs we'ill see several players banned for cheat 90 days or permanent, Why don't we shorten the days of bans, and in giftbox only this server you have chance to win vehicule Box 1%, and why we win only money in gift, the gift its not all time online, that mean if the gift be on same times we need to win a good gifts not only money, i said that because all players have opinion like me, shad0w and tibi I hope you do something as soon as possible or in the future bugged will be removed because of minority players

On 8/15/2021 at 5:09 PM, SmuLeY said:

Its true, im with you Omar, if we saw bans logs we'ill see several players banned for cheat 90 days or permanent, Why don't we shorten the days of bans, and in giftbox only this server you have chance to win veh. Box 1%, and why we win only money in gift, tge gift its not all time online, that mean if the gift be on same times we need to win a good gifts not only money, i said that because all players have opinion like me, shad0w and tibi I hope you do something as soon as possible or in the future bugged will be removed because of minority playersIts true, im with you Omar, if we saw bans logs we'ill see several players banned for cheat 90 days or permanent, Why don't we shorten the days of bans, and in giftbox only this server you have chance to win vehicule Box 1%, and why we win only money in gift, the gift its not all time online, that mean if the gift be on same times we need to win a good gifts not only money, i said that because all players have opinion like me, shad0w and tibi I hope you do something as soon as possible or in the future bugged will be removed because of minority players

Yea bro 90 days or permanemnt its too long! i hope mixim 30 days for cheating! and for aimbot its 15 days or week

first of all, 250 days for a leader it s ok, i think they didn't put 200 days 'cause some of the players will say ' u copied this rule from awake server '

for me, bugged will be the best server where i played samp, it s not about the staff if they will respond to you on sms or no, i was leader in 2016 and i know how it s to be receiveing sms like 'u have leader now u will never respond back to me'

yes, in the staff some of admins / helpers / leaders are toxic, but not all members from the staff are the same, tibi and shadow have a big responsability about the toxic admins / helpers, they're giving too much chances for this toxic players

it s sad to see bugged without much players, but it's half of 2021, that s the reality, yes shadow can do much but in my opinion shadow have a family, bugged in 2022 will have 10 years, i think in this years shad0w  maked a family, they don t have the same time like they had in 2016 (4 servers 1k / 1k), some of the players like me we have a job or some of players who played here have a family or they are out from Romania, the new generation have other games to play, SA:MP it s dying, not Bugged

about aimbot, players who s cheating = permanent ban, not how u said 'aimbot ban for 15 days', cheating and good rules for cheaters will make the good servers to leave the server