IP-ul serverului a fost modificat. Adaugati blue.bugged.ro in clientul SA:MP.

Why Bugged.ro is your choice?

ChrystianSandu

Well, you know. There are many Sa:Mp server. But Bugged is special. Why?

Because, here you can find:

- phone & phone credit (like real life)

- it is NON-LAG server

- helpful staff. (with the best administrator and helper)

- you could have: money, a house and a car.

- jobs

- and many other things...

For starter:

- you must go to promote driving license... [ok, but where? - for this, you just write "/where" in chat, and select DMV]

- ok... now, you have driving licenses... that is ok! But, how i can earn money? Well... you must write "/jobs". And then go to checkpoint.

- Now I am at checkpoint, but how i can get job? Just write: /getjob.

- Ok... but my job is boring... how i can change? Well, write: /quitjob and select other job.

- I have a question! But I  can not find the answer! Yeah? ok... write: /n {your question], and our helper/admins will answer.

- How I can get a phone? For this, you must go in 24/7 and write: /buy. Select: phone, credit for phone.

- Wait, wait, wait... here is a noob, you make DM (DeathMuch), how i can raport him? For this, you must have a Bugged Forum Account, and select User Panel to make raport. Or, just write: /raport and select.

- Ok... it is realy good server.

[Actualizare versiune for intermediare]

(pentru greseli de redactare, va rog sa ma contactati prin PM!)

Edited by ChrystianSandu

• 2 weeks later...