Admins

trevela

Man im everyday making apps but here is no accepttation for me :D i d k why im good shooterrr Crazyy . im baned for 2 days . +1 warn for event stoped by me .in 1 day in 1 hour :D  Bodie dont want to accept me LoL -_-

hei hei , you have a ugly speaking man , with this i am 100% sure that you won't get in grove=]]

who are you that u're making the trends here? how to speak how to action and like that. who the fuck are you?

Stay calm its not ur bussines.  .t/c.

@ @@Tibi Fuck'en  @@TurbaTu :D 

Help me to join in Grove :@ or i will kick u'r ass all !!! 

Thanks  = ]] 

You cant talk to admins like that.....If the faction leaders sees this....they probably wont take you in any faction......they dont want any vulgarity......it ll be better if you apologize.

i know its very difficult for a non romanian to enter into a faction.....making an application in english and translating it into romania by google translate....but it still has many grammatical mistakes in it.......that is why we are not selected.....but abusing admins wont solve anything.....it will just put u into more trouble.......you could just politely request to admins or faction leaders!!

• Upvote 1

If you want to be part of Grove Street faction should apply here -http://forum.bugged.ro/topic/26-grove-street-aplicatii-applications/page-392

You need at least level 7 to enter, experience in handling weapons should be the leader of that faction to accept you to enter faction.

You must pass a test of the Regulation and test weapons.

PS: Not an admin can help you to be part of a faction.

You cant talk to admins like that.....If the faction leaders sees this....they probably wont take you in any faction......they dont want any vulgarity......it ll be better if you apologize.

i know its very difficult for a non romanian to enter into a faction.....making an application in english and translating it into romania by google translate....but it still has many grammatical mistakes in it.......that is why we are not selected.....but abusing admins wont solve anything.....it will just put u into more trouble.......you could just politely request to admins or faction leaders!!

I already make an apology if you see all my posts around this issue. i know its just a formality to explain how to join in grove or other factions but in reallity i cant join  in any cuz im not romanian and its too hard 4me. thanks 4 a tip how to speak about admins and staff . i pologize

If you want to be part of Grove Street faction should apply here -http://forum.bugged.ro/topic/26-grove-street-aplicatii-applications/page-392

You need at least level 7 to enter, experience in handling weapons should be the leader of that faction to accept you to enter faction.

You must pass a test of the Regulation and test weapons.

PS: Not an admin can help you to be part of a faction.

Well again, I shall try my fate. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...