Hi

trevela

Hallo Friends. Perhaps all I presented myself with my silly outbursts.
I would like to apologize to everyone. But in other ways I can't  give you my mind..
For example, to join in hitman agency is a very Critical issue but You can easily invite me in  the fraction of Hitman agency.
its nothink for you guys (I call upon the persons authorized). it's easier for you @.Rafa but for me Begins happiest moments in my life. i know its just a game but its more important for me then ''Game''. No one can imagine what a pleasure is for me to join in h-agency. Maybe someday I can be a part of this organization but i have no hope. thanks everyone. 
I hope to someday i will join to the  Hitman Agency. 

I'll play on this server forever. maybe in         F u t u r e         i'll famous and to join in any normal faction will more easier for me then now. thanks.

Edited by 1STamerican

Lol, i tought it's a joke..but what is so hard? Stay online..since 6 A.M to 21 P.M and..in two or three months you'll be accepted.

You think so because u're romanian and its easy for u. but im not romanian thats why its incredible for me . 

You think so because u're romanian and its easy for u. but im not romanian thats why its incredible for me . 

Wanna some help ? Try to add me on skype ( send me a message when u want the ID ) and i'll teach you..romanian language.. and whatever  u want.

Wanna some help ? Try to add me on skype ( send me a message when u want the ID ) and i'll teach you..romanian language.. and whatever  u want.

u sure that i will teach romanian only for game? if u can help me with other things i'll be glad.

No matter your level! Experience matters, language, how you behave on the server and other things!

i d think so. sucar told me that if leader wants any member from another country he will accept me. he told me that its not very hard. i just need a little experience of hitman agency. i need to know fully regulamen/informati i need high lvl and everythink is ok. its just a game and not a relly headquarter .

i d think so. sucar told me that if leader wants any member from another country he will accept me. he told me that its not very hard. i just need a little experience of hitman agency. i need to know fully regulamen/informati i need high lvl and everythink is ok. its just a game and not a relly headquarter .

Yes. It depends on the leader whether he wants to select you or not. Its just that you have to be very nice with the leaders and write the appliction with complete maturity. Even i am a english speaker. I dont know romanian. But still I was selected in NG and Taxi Company!

Edited by saurav

Yes. It depends on the leader whether he wants to select you or not. Its just that you have to be very nice with the leaders and write the appliction with complete maturity. Even i am a english speaker. I dont know romanian. But sill I was selected in NG and Taxi Company!

u're englishman? im not sure. what about your statement about me im so pleased. yea i'll try to app . all right problem solved. i will try if it will not works next i'l try to app in NG i think National Guard is not a verry dificult for me . thanks

u're englishman? im not sure. what about your statement about me im so pleased. yea i'll try to app . all right problem solved. i will try if it will not works next i'l try to app in NG i think National Guard is not a verry dificult for me . thanks

welcome!! and all the best

It doesn't actually matter that much in Hitman Agency if you can speak romanian or not. You just have to do contracts, all the talking in Hitman Agency is on /f (the faction chat, which is just smalltalk between the Agency's members). The faction doesn't require you to interact with players (i.e. talking to them) like you would in the Taxi faction, or one of the Departments (PD, FBI, NG) or News Reporters (especially News Reporters) where not knowing romanian might make it difficult for you to get by.

If I were you I'd just stay out of trouble and try my luck by applying whenever the leader has the applications open. It's not that uncommon for foreign players to be in factions, you just got to choose the right one and keep applying.

No matter if you're English, British, Brazilian, African, or what nationality they are. Gypsy And if you just feel good on this server minutes bugged. All out of a chance. If you want to learn some Romanian, wait for you to talk to me on YM. If you want my id mass send PM. Or send yours;)

(Sorry, English ... I understand many words, but not know how to formulate propositions about, I hope you understand)

welcome!! and all the best

thanks

If you are a good player, without complaints , you have a chance.

yea sure.you are still resentment  to me ?

It doesn't actually matter that much in Hitman Agency if you can speak romanian or not. You just have to do contracts, all the talking in Hitman Agency is on /f (the faction chat, which is just smalltalk between the Agency's members). The faction doesn't require you to interact with players (i.e. talking to them) like you would in the Taxi faction, or one of the Departments (PD, FBI, NG) or News Reporters (especially News Reporters) where not knowing romanian might make it difficult for you to get by.

If I were you I'd just stay out of trouble and try my luck by applying whenever the leader has the applications open. It's not that uncommon for foreign players to be in factions, you just got to choose the right one and keep applying.

i think when i'll unban (after 1 day) i will try . thanks