Check it its Important 4me

trevela

hallo audience.  here is some problems i need to solve and i need you help too guys.
im logged in bugged but i cant make any complaint against anyone or do some operations. 

7eC00I8.png

But im logged in . what can i do?

TiRPmDg.png

6uKJhJB.png

@@Diam0nd @@azeSan . you cant guess im tring im doing all my best but here is some other kind of problem. and noone can help me ?  :wacko: 
i tried code insert and i logged in again but not work. maybe its not work cuz im banned for 3 days 3/3warn or i have 15 warning point in my personal account in bugged.

The second picture says: " invalid..[..] ", that means the username or password is INVALID. Anyway, check skype.

The second picture says: " invalid..[..] ", that means the username or password is INVALID. Anyway, check skype.

ok i will try again. thanks i will do all my best.  this problem must be solve anyway

The only thing wrong with the ''captcha'' , which also occoured to me, is that the password you enter is incorrect. If it is so, the field should reset. You must enter your in-game password, not the forum password.

As i said..this is what happened to me long time ago..maybe you did the same mistake...peace and take care...

Also, not all browsers are compatible with this...try a different browser and should work 100%