Shad0w

Premium points - Payments

The only payment method available at the moment on bugged.ro is paysafecard.

What is paysafecard?

Paysafecard is a popular payment method used by many big sites like steam, league of legends and world of tanks.

In order to make a payment using paysafecard you don't need a credit card, bank account, phone number or ID card.

A paysafecard is a piece of paper containing a 16 digit code that is used to make a payment. 

Where can I buy paysafecard cards from?

You can find all the locations where you can buy paysafecard from here (click). Enter a location and you will be able to see a map with nearby shops that sell paysafecard cards. It comes available as 

Paysafecard is available in many countries. 

How can I buy premium points on bugged?

After you buy a paysafecard card, you can go to the user panel (blue or red), click Premium > Buy Premium Points > Enter a few personal data > Choose an ammount (in euro) to pay for premium points > Click continue. You will then get to type a 16 digit code that is printed on your paysafecard card. You should receive the premium points in your account in less than 5 minutes. If you don't create a support ticket on the user panel.

Security

DO NOT give the paysafecard code to anyone. If you do, he can use it and you will probably get scammed.

We do not allow our players to exchange in-game stuff for real money. Players that try to exchange in-game goods for real money will be permabanned.

Do not try to buy paysafecard codes online using paypal / credit cards. Most sites that sell paysafecard codes are created by scammers.

• Upvote 4

Can i use pay pal i not have paysafecard

and in paysafecard india country is not available and asia is also not there so how can i pay help me pls shad0w pls

Edited by Shad0w
  • Upvote 1

Can i use pay pal i not have paysafecard

and in paysafecard india country is not available and asia is also not there so how can i pay help me pls shad0w pls

At the moment, no. Paysafecard is the only payment method.

At the moment, no. Paysafecard is the only payment method.

but in paysafecard INDIA or asia country is not available how can i become premium user pls tell me

when we can pay with paypal ??

yes tell pls paypal or credit card or debit card or any option in which india is available pls tell me

Edited by COOLATHARV2204

yes tell pls paypal or credit card or debit card or any option in which india is available pls tell me

You have to wait.

when we can pay with paypal ??

can I buy premium points through Western Union(send money)?? I'm from Philippines.

At the moment the only method is PaySafeCard.

We're not sure when we will add PayPal, but soon.

More informations here: http://redpanel.bugged.ro/premium or http://bluepanel.bugged.ro/premium

At the moment the only method is PaySafeCard.

We're not sure when we will add PayPal, but soon.

More informations here: http://redpanel.bugged.ro/premium or http://bluepanel.bugged.ro/premium

pls do it fast because i want to buy premium points and that is possible when you will on other paying methods

I Can't buy premium point with PaySafe because i don't have account or .. i have just PayPal, i will shad0w delete PaySafe and Use PayPal xD ;)

@, hi,  will come a time to buy pp with paypal ? 

Probably not.

Probably not.

Don't delelte paysafe mane.

Is the best paysafe...

Please make Paypal available again.

Paysafe is not available in my country.

Only with paypal I can buy.

you from?