Shad0w

Premium points - Payments

Hello!

I bought paysafecard from online (10€). I wanted to use it for a premium, but my country is not supported and if you change the IP it doesn't let you to use VPN.

Can anyone help me with the problem? 

Any admin just could log in with my account and do the trick. Is this so hard for the server?

Or I just wasted 11€ to donate for the server and I can't even use this card on somewhere else.

shadow i need help we havnt in my country paysafe card i have visa can i pay u then give me premium points by visa?

i want buy pp but i cant buy it anymore in canada ... what can i do for buy premium point 😞 i am tired to not buy pp from like 4 years -_- i try something illegal to try bought it but get scam from him ... but cant do nothing i know. i just want to buy premium point by my self .. but said me its not allowed in my country

How do i pay in game and i cant buy paysafecard??

On 7/7/2019 at 2:15 PM, Fouad[] said:

How do i pay in game and i cant buy paysafecard??

You can pay for purchase Premium Points(PP) in game, with PP you can buy some things in the game using [/shop]. You can buy a paysafe card from a market and online. Take a look ->https://bluepanel.bugged.ro/premium

Shad0w, Please Add methode buy premium points with paypal or card, thnx.